- Contract type
- £30,000 - £35,000
- Central London
- Start date
Our client is a healthcare marketing, media and communications agency designed for health and wellness. Purpose-built to help their clients navigate today’s complex landscape, they’re bound by a common vision: to make Health More Human. With offices in New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, London, Dublin, Chicago, Los Angeles, Singapore and Dubai, they partner with leading pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device clients to deliver unparalleled levels of strategic services, creative communications, and breakthrough innovations that build richer and more effective interactions between our clients and their customers.
They are looking for a Project Manager to work with their top client services team, to forge relationships with their clients, instilling confidence and impressing with their passion for the work they do. This enables them to become a trusted partner, supporting clients to be brave and bold.
A Project Manager at this agency:
- Ensures smooth running of projects end-to-end, from scoping through to final release, with ownership of financial reporting, resourcing, and project trafficking
- Is the key contact for projects within the agency, maintaining awareness of status, next steps, challenges at all times
- Collaborates with all members of the team on projects, with close working relationships with the cross-functional team including the creative and client services
- Proactively communicates with stakeholders to ensure all parties are engaged with, so reviews and sign-offs are properly managed
- Possesses exceptional interpersonal, organisational and time management skills
- Possesses excellent communication skills, that can be flexed to get the best out of all stakeholders – internal or external
- Recognises the simultaneous need for rigorous adherence to process and the flexibility to adapt to changes along the way
- Is responsible for writing clear and detailed project documentation including statements of work, estimates and change orders
- Is adept and developing project plans/timelines, etc.
- Manages the day-to-day financials of individual projects, performing weekly financial reviews and reconciliations, and discussing status with client services team, flagging over-spend/challenges
- Will be technically minded, and able to interpret functional specifications and technical direction from developers, to effectively convey to the client, and drive the projects through
- Resolves challenging project issues with a collaborative solutions-focussed approach, whilst maintaining a positive outlook
- Manages third party vendors contributing to the projects
- Minimum 1-2 years of project management experience at a digital or marketing agency
- Project management qualifications is a bonus
- Be creative, innovative, self-starting and proactive
- Must have experience in independently managing digital projects e.g. website, banner ads, email campaigns, apps, CMS
- Pharmaceutical marketing experience (e.g. direct-to-consumer, direct-to professional, etc.) and knowledge of the regulatory process is strongly preferred
So, if this sounds like something you’d be good at please respond accordingly.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to:
020 8334 5522