Graduate Project Manager Pharma Consultancy
- Contract type
- Around £28,000
- Start date
An Ascot based Management Consultancy that specialises in the pharmaceutical sector is looking for graduate Project Managers to work in their highly successful consultancy teams. As a Graduate Project Management, you will be using your strategic, analytic and organisation skills to support global pharmaceutical projects.
This permanent position offers exposure to cutting-edge practices in the pharma and biotech industry and the opportunity to work alongside and network with experienced and respected healthcare strategy experts.
- Free onsite parking and easy walking access (10 - 15 minutes) from Ascot train station
- Cycle to work scheme
- Personal development budget and opportunity to gain professional qualifications after successfully completing the graduate programme and access to online learning (LinkedIn) to further your development
- Buddy scheme and regular 1-1s with Line Manager to guide learning and integration into the business
- Training and mentoring scheme
- Regular team social events: from Escape Rooms to bowling to cooking lessons, there is something for everyone to choose from and enjoy.
- Dedicated to your mental health and wellbeing with trained mental health supporters and a BUPA counselling scheme
- 25 days paid holiday plus additional day off for your birthday
- Salary up to £21,500
This is a two-year Graduate Programme for recent graduates, leading to an accelerated career path within the organisation. The varied and fast-paced work will keep you on your toes and expose you to a wide range of projects, business areas and clients. Some typical tasks include:
- Working collaboratively with project team (Project Manager, Industry Consultants, Account Management, Design Team, Finance) to deliver a wide variety of live client projects, including organisational and content support
- Operational support for client meetings, workshops and webinars including collation of materials and note capture
- Design of client satisfaction surveys and feedback, analysis and reporting
- Research industry trends to help shape the following year’s content and marketing communications plan
- Research into healthcare trends, disease areas, marketing topics and pharma companies
Qualifications and education requirements
Education: Educated to degree level, 2:1 or above preferred
Specialised knowledge: Competent use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, key social and other digital marketing communication platforms preferred
Genuine interest or experience in healthcare and project management is required.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to:
020 8334 5522