Digital Production Manager
- Contract type
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Central London
- Start date
One of our healthcare agency clients is looking for a Digital Production Manager to join our team and champion excellence in digital communications both internally and with our clients. This is a key role for them with the opportunity to make a significant impact across their business as they continue to grow.
They are looking for a collaborative and driven candidate with a strong background of digital development experience to help ensure the day-to-day delivery of high-class digital projects.The role will comprise around 30% technical production, 60% technical consulting (including managing 3rd party development teams) and 10% of time spent on upskilling and inspiring the wider agency around new innovations in digital communications.
• Manage the 3rd party development partners (including freelancers) to ensure internal and client deliverables are met and to negotiate fair rates for the agency.
• To technically guide and advise our internal teams and clients on all aspects of digital project delivery. This includes writing simple technical guidance and best practice documents to assist agency colleagues meet correct criteria for digital production.
• To work with their UI/UX and design teams to advise on the technical aspects of turning their work into technically feasible digital products
• To document each project from a technical point of view (background details, client’s points of contact and process, staging site URLS and access details, etc)
• To own, understand and disseminate all technical guidance provided by client teams and other 3rd party platforms to ensure their teams deliver assets correctly (for example: resolution sizes for various mobile tablets)
• To liaise with the New York office and their technical teams to ensure we keep to parallel working practices and ensure good efficiencies across offices where appropriate
• Work alongside the creative and strategy teams by providing research into third party digital solutions and suppliers (for example: finding a range of the best in class 3D online exhibition booths)
• To clearly and cleverly communicate to clients in pitch or production meetings and to agency staff for internal meetings, technical or conceptual aspects of a digital projects
• You will help develop and improve the agency’s business offering through research of emerging technology advances and processes
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of three years development experience and preferably employed as a Senior Developer
• Excellent oral and written communications skills with experience interacting with individuals at all levels (including clients and 3rd party digital agencies) and in explaining technical projects to non-technical stakeholders
• Strong analytical, planning, and organisational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
• Understanding of clean, semantic code that works across all browsers and devices
• A good working knowledge of best practice SEO techniques
• Working with a 3rd parties to setup and manage websites
• Good working knowledge of standard Content Management Systems
• Understanding and experience of responsive design techniques
• Ability to learn new systems/codebases quickly
• Excellent understanding of web accessibility and W3C
• Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
If this is you, please get in touch with us ASAP as this is a vital role in the agency
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to:
020 8334 5522