Business Unit Director for top Central London Advertising Agency
- Contract type
- £80,000 - £90,000
- Central London
- Start date
- HIV BUD
JOB OUTLINE, REMUNERATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- Excellence in client facing opportunities
- Life Science degree or relevant commercial client management experience
- Organic new business development skills
- Pharmaceutical marketing strategy
- Salary £80k - £90k
- Inspiriational people leadership and mentoring skills required
- Financial acumen
- Central London based
- Hybrid working arrangements
One of our healthcare advertising & promotion agencies is looking for a Business Unit Director to come in and run one of the teams that serves several of their clients. This is an agency with a specific culture, namely that they challenge healthcare communications and themselves to make a real difference to real people. They are passionate about doing what they do, better.
This is a diverse group of individuals with a common aim: they want to inspire, and be inspired. They want every day to include an encounter with adventurous thought. They are problem solvers who support each other to find new answers. They value difference and understand that great work needs all of them. They rate enthusiasm above aggression and teamwork above ego. They look out for each other and they look after their shared space. They try to minimise their impact on the planet.
This is a different place; a place where they hand it over proud, so an important part of your role is to embody these values, lead by example, and contribute to the overall agency culture.
The agency is based in Central London and there will be a mix of home, and office working with the necessity of coming into the office at least one day per week. This is a very well established healthcare agency, with clients including the top 10 pharmaceutical manufacturers.
As a Business Unit Director in this advertising and promo agency you will display a range of skills and experience including the following:
• Excellent leadership skills
• Always act with integrity
• High degree of emotional intelligence
• Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
• High degree of financial acumen
• An ability to form trusted partnerships with clients at all levels of seniority
• Demonstrable experience of growing and delivering business and winning pitches
• Demonstrable experience of running successful teams of a range of sizes and seniority mixtures
• Ability to lead and inspire
So, if you are a healthcare advertising and promotions senior account handler who’s ready for your next step, this could be the one for you.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to:
020 8334 5522