- Contract type
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Start date
A PLC funded start-up company that works at supplying goods to the healthcare sector, predominantly the Care-Home business, is looking for a Brand Manager who will be responsible for the efficient and effective management and delivery of the marketing strategy along with the with the Chief Customer Officer. You’ll be a pivotal member of a small, tight team whose performance in their marketing activity needs to deliver more than half of the customers in the year one and brand marketing to facilitate the rest. The brand and effective marketing is also a vital link for supplier engagement.
The role encompasses both brand- and performance-marketing on and offline, including content management for the client's marketplace and the management and implementation of their promotional assets both off- and on-platform email, carousels, check-out page ads etc. The BM will also help in the management of the performance and outputs of third parties supporting the client's marketing efforts.
Key competencies experience, aptitude, knowledge and skills Include
- B2B or B2C marketing, preferably within healthcare and specifically the care sector
- Clear and timely written and verbal communicatons, precise and confident.
- Excellent writing and jargon-free presentations and good grammar essential.
- Data smart / data-driven decisioning.
- Must have a good understanding of business, its dynamics and relationships.
- Built-In digital marketing knowledge such as PPC, Google Analytics etc
Your performance will be evaluated by 360 degree feedback from colleagues and third parties; timely and accurate achievement of specific, measurable goals for project deliverables; diligent budget management; and basic interpretation of customer data and its application (e.g. cross-sell of categories).
This Is an exciting and fulfilling role for a marketing executive who has the ability and desire to join a hungry "start-up without a risk", as this client Is owned and funded by an established PLC. Your values should be :-
- A sponge for knowledge, naturally inquisitive and curious.
- A strong collaborator, able to work as part of a team but equally self-reliant and confident enough to take on tasks and projects alone.
- Obsessively customer focussed, the right candidate will be crystal clear that it is the creation of value for our customers and suppliers that will make the venture successful.
- Open to challenge and able to accept guidance and criticism constructively.
- Must be candid and unafraid to occasionally speak uncomfortable truths to power.
- A good sense of perspective, able to prioritise and a good sense of fun.
- The client is a start-up, requiring high energy, positivity, initiative and the humility to do whatever might be required – there are no tasks that are “beneath” anyone in this company.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to:
020 8334 5522