Account Director - Maternity Cover
- Contract type
- Freelance or Contract
- £300 - £350 per day
- Central London
- Maternity cover
- Start date
- WP ADMAT
One of our favorite agency clients, who we have worked with for nearly 20 years is looking for an experienced healthcare / pharma Account Director to cover a maternity leave, starting around June. This role, along with the Strategy and Creative teams, develops their clients’ campaign strategies and oversees the delivery of that strategy through all stages of campaign development and execution.
The AD will manage a team of Account Managers and Account Executives and is responsible for the financial and relationship, health, and growth of the clients you will all work with. Some of the key responsibilities are:-
Understanding the client’s business
- Quickly developing knowledge of their clients’:
- business challenges, objectives and plans
- products and services
- market, including their competitors and market dynamics
- therapy area
- personal goals and objectives
- Providing strategic direction for the accounts you support, overseeing and contributing to the development of brand and creative strategy within the agency and in client meetings.
- Provide constructive evaluation of clients’ strategic documents such as brand plans, and marketing initiatives, and offer appropriate direction and guidance.
- To develop and deliver strategic proposals and presentations.
- Assisting the Head of Strategy in the production, moderation and reporting of strategic workshops
- Providing campaign analysis, drawing conclusions and proactively making recommendations to optimize client activity.
Client Relationship Management
- Developing and nurturing key client relationships, both within the client marketing team, and with other relevant contacts such as medical, market intelligence, legal & regulatory.
- With the Managing Director, engaging with the clients’ procurement function to demonstrate agency value and seek new business opportunities.
- Working with the Managing Director to ensure the ongoing financial health of clients through planning and identifying when the agency should be proactive in developing revenue opportunities.
If this is something you have done, or do now, and feel as though you’d like to take on a challenging but rewarding job, please get in touch ASAP. This is a role for an experienced AD, with healthcare agency experience, and a good understanding of compliance issues, and the ABPI.
The role must either be carried out through an umbrella company,or be on-payroll as an FTC.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to:
020 8334 5522