Account Director Advertising & Promo
- Contract type
- Around £55k
- Start date
- Salary £55k +
- Based in central London – great office location
- Great WFH policy
- Superb global agency with top people and clients
- Usual big-company benefits and some soft ones as well
One of our top global agency clients is looking for an Account Director to join their lively and growing account team. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most innovative and disruptive clients in the industry at the forefront of modern healthcare. Their clients span high-science pharmaceuticals in fields of inflammation, oncology and neurology to consumer health DTC campaigns - globally, regionally and locally.
You'll definitely require experience of working on local and regional assignments in a creative healthcare communications environment. Whilst a science degree isn't necessary, you will be comfortable in the data, knowing that the ultimate goal is to turn this into compelling brand stories that change behaviour, for good. The agency culture is of the utmost importance to them, they're authentic, they do good, they raise hell and they'd love to disrupt with you.
These are some of the skills they’re looking for:-
Team/ People Development
- • Establishes strong working relationships with all staff within the agency
- • Displays excellent interpersonal skills and teaches direct reports these important skills
- • Empowers and provides guidance to direct reports to manage projects
- • Makes the most of other’s strengths
- • Provides staff with constructive feedback
- • Helps others contribute to the group’s success
- • Provides leadership role within account services and across the agency
- • Supervises team and advises on decisions, challenges and issues.
- • Briefs and supervises creative development, assesses and presents.
- • Demonstrates strong ability to manage multiple clients and projects
- • Identifies new business opportunities and presents preliminary thoughts/ideas to management
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to:
020 8334 5522